1. Who can participate in the hackthon?
Anyone who is curious to work with a interdiscplinary group of creative tech people are welcome. You don't neccessarily need to be a developer. The key thing is to find a relavant project and a team where you could provide your valuable domain-specific-skills.
2. Is there any restriction on the topic and use-cases of my hack project?
Anything and everything goes as long as it is audio related. However if you are interested in the prizes, we recommend you to target your project according to the various prize categories provided.
3. Do I need to register for participating in the hackathon?
Yes, you are required to register through this registration form for participating in the hackathon.
4. Do I need to bring anything particular for hackthon?
You are expected to bring your own laptops, hardwares or any other additional accessories that is required for your specific project. However, we provide a standard set of software tools, guides and limited hardware modules (subject to availability) at your disposal.
5. Do I need a separate ticket to attend ADCx India 24?
Yes, and you can purchase a clubbed version of the ticket that gives you access to all 3 days from 5th to 7th Jan which would include entry to ADCx India 24.
6. Can I prepare my project before hand from home instead of doing it all during the hackathon?
The real spirit of hackathon lies in hacking existing technologies, ie. whatever available at the moment to make interesting projects. However, you can always prepare the supporting technologies that is required to faciliate your hack project (ie, such as SDKs, APIs, Hardware boards etc).
7. I came across the ADCx India 24 Diversity Grant Form. Does that apply to Music Hack Day India as well?
No, however, we are happy to support you in any way we can so feel free to write to us on our email id mentioned below.
For further enquiries, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org